Thursday 29 October 2015

My holiday in Galicia.

Hello, my vacation was to disconnect and go out with the family and we dicidir went to Galicia, I racing cars and August I am playing with different go to the circuit of Galicia and we left one month before and we went to the beach and live life.
When was the Friday we went to make some checks to the city center by car and then we went to the circuit to prepare everything for Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I did the best time of 12 participants in the first classification I second.
On Sunday morning I made the second classification and I won and the final went second and when there were two laps I overtake and I won finally we collect all the material and we went to the hotel and although we needed a week to do what want.

THESE were my vacation.