Thursday 29 October 2015

My holidays in Alicante



 Today I'm going to talk about my last holiday.
I went to Alicante with my family, we stayed in a very nice and confortable hotel.
In the hotel there were two swimmingpools and there was an indor swimmingpool, it also had a Jacuzzy.
We stayed there for a week. We travelled by car. The journey was a little bit boring because it took us seven hours to get there.
In the morning we went to the beach, the beach was very beautiful in the afternoons we did different activities in the hotel, my favourite activity is was archery and darts.
In the first photo you can see me on the beach, I was playing with the sand and de second photo you can see the indor swimmingpool
. During the holidays I met a boy from Madrid, and we became friends and our parents too.
The last day we went saightseeing and visited Elche.
This is my last holiday